From netforpp europa Constitution
1. The association is autonomous, administratively independent and democratically structured. It guarantees the equality of all members.
2. The Association does not pursue financial profit and any income is entirely used towards the achievement of institutional goals.
1. The association is constituted as a non profit Study and Research Centre and is engaged in psychodynamic psychiatry.
2. The association aims to carry out the following activities:
a) the development of a national and international network for those engaged in psychodynamic psychiatry (both from a clinical and theoretical point of view), focusing especially on European countries.
b) the development and promotion of research on the history of psychodynamic psychiatry;
c) the development and promotion of research on clinical practice, methodology and theoretical foundations of current psychodynamic approaches;
d) the organization and promotion of meetings, debates, conferences and exhibitions on topics concerning psychodynamic psychiatry;
e) the promotion, organization and implementation of educational and dissemination initiatives on topics concerning psychodynamic psychiatry directed both at specialists working in the field of psychiatry and at members of the general public. The initiatives can be carried out also in collaboration with other organizations;
f) the production, examination and dissemination of visual and audiovisual material on topics concerning psychodynamic psychiatry;
g) the promotion of books and writings concerning psychodynamic psychiatry and their translation from italian into other languages and viceversa;
h) The institution and awarding of prizes for research in the field of psychodynamic psychiatry.
4. In order to achieve a better accomplishment and improvement of its objectives the association may also:
– affiliate or associate with other local, national and international organizations;
– start collaborations and sign agreements with public and private organizations, both Italian and European;
– take part in associations, organizations and institutions whose activity directely or indirectly aims at pursuing objectives similar to those of the association itself.